5th May 2011, 10:24 PM
saahilabc

What is the job profile of DFO in Cabinet Secretariat and Assistants in Cabinet Secretariat?

what is the job profile of DFO in cabinet secretariat ?
and what is the job profile of Assistants in Cabinet secretariat?

13th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job profile of DFO in Cabinet Secretariat and Assistants in Cabinet Secretariat?

what is the syllabus of cabinet secreted exam
15th June 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the job profile of DFO in Cabinet Secretariat and Assistants in Cabinet Secretariat?

what is the job profile of dli dfo in cabinate secretariate new delhi.
21st June 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

sir after selection of main exam of R&AW filling up the current address of a candidate is mandatory for future communication.But if a person is vacating the room on the day of final interview leaving for homeplace,is anything wrong in giving home add as current add so as any future contact can be made through effectively .Usually result of R&AW are by letter so if the room is vacacting any correspondent will be unknown by candidate.Any suggestion
6th July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I Want to service as a Police Officer. How I become a Honest good Police Officer??
20th July 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

job profile of deputy field officer(telecommunication)in cabinet secretariat and likely place of posting.
28th July 2011, 10:07 PM
Rajiv Kumar Verma

What is the duties and responsibilities of deputy field officer in cs
3rd August 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have submitted application form for DFO(cabinet secretariat) exam 2011.Plz reply the syllabus and date of exam.My e-mail id:[email protected]
Yours faithfully,
sibin koshy.
12th August 2011, 08:44 PM
bharat kumar.

Smile Re: What is the job profile of DFO in Cabinet Secretariat and Assistants in Cabinet Secretariat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajiv Kumar Verma View Post
What is the duties and responsibilities of deputy field officer in cs

Advice: Mr. verma plz. see all bond movies ( James Bond 007 ) then you understand the duties & responsibilities of DFO. .

good luck
25th August 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I ve given the interview for DFO cab sec.on 13 july 2011,no sort of communication are available abt its result,how can i know the result?
my email [email protected]
cell no-9718068135
30th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

how i will get the application form for cabinet secretariat and assistant in cabinet secretariat?
30th December 2011, 06:43 PM
chandan srivastastava

Dear Sir ,
Please sir please tell me the date of SRO and DFO exam in cabinet secretariat.
I have applied its form on march 2011.
Thanking You
chandan srivastava
Email: [email protected]
18th February 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

please inform me about the selection procedure of senior field officer in RAW .
6th September 2012, 03:38 PM
rajashree_gargote

Hello,
I have done Masters in Computer Science and working in software industry. I have filled form for Deputy Field Officer (tele). What is the profile for this post and what is syllabus for this exam. Is this suitable for female? and where will be the posting of jobs? Can you please mail me all the details on my mail id [email protected]
20th April 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

hi i m rajesh want to know role and responsibilities of a dfo in cabinet secretariat

RAJESH KUMAR
[email protected]
12th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

plese tell me what is syllabus of dfo in cabinet secretariat and assistant in cabinet secrtariat
26th October 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

when result be out of dfo gd in cabinet which was done on 16-06-2013.
25th December 2019, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me privious year question paper about deputy field officer (GD) and descriptive part also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?