30th January 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?

sir, please tell me how can i persue secondary DNB in pediatrics I ll be completing my DCH in June 2011. Do i need to appear in entrance and tell me no of slots in chandigarh, punjab, haryana

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  2. Chances of getting Government job after doing DCH and secondary DNB pediatrics?
  3. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  4. Detailed information about DGO, DCH and DNB(Pediatrics) course for BPT graduate?
  5. Can I get a seat in DNB in Chandigarh after completing DCH?
  6. List of colleges which offer DNB(Pediatrics) in India? Eligibility to apply for BDS graduate? -- [New]
  7. How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics
  8. How to pursue DNB after completing DA from Government medical college Jammu
  9. Can a candidate studying in 11th(Medical) in Chandigarh, avail 85% quota of MBBS seats of Punjab?
  10. Should I have to appear in Common Entrance Test to appear in Interview for Secondary DNB? Procedure to apply?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing MBBS, DCH, DNB, MD Physiology? I am 37 years old
  12. Sample question papers of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for DNB after DCH? Is CET exam required?
  14. How to apply for DNB and what is the availability of seats? How to apply for DNB?
  15. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  16. Which are the good DNB institutes to do secondary DNB in Paediatric? What is the cutoff list?
  17. What is the date of submission of application form for medical entrance test in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, AFMC? Is a student of general category from Chandigarh eligible for all these tests?
  18. Do I have to undergo an entrance exam to do DNB or is it through an interview test?
9th February 2011, 08:10 PM
loveneet

Default Re: How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?

I advise you to appear for NBE CET exam as many colleges consider it for the admission process.

NBE CET’s qualification is valid for 2 years for admission in DNB course at the recognized institutes. For eligibility and other details of NBE CET please refer to the link: NATBOARD DNB CET

http://dnbpg.com/index.php?action=printpage;topic=301.0

The link provided above gives you details of colleges providing DNB course and number of seats available.You can visit the respective college site and apply for it as every college has its own application forms.

I have mentioned one link below as an example to guide you how the admission to the course asked by you is followed in certain colleges
http://www.indcareer.com/notifications/dnb-courses-baby-memorial-hospital
22nd February 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams?

cet for secondary d.n.b whether the questions will be from all m.b.b.s subject or only from anaesthesia
9th March 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

I am getting dch paediatrics in j&k...how can i convert it into degree.and what are its future prospects
23rd June 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

is there any cet for secondary dnb after dch?
29th June 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

WILL YOU PLEASE OBLIGE ME BY ANSWERING THIS as none of the colleges are sure about the ISSUE OF CENTRALIZED DNB exams all over INDIA.
I have done D.C.H. and i do not know whether i have to give an interview as per last based terms or I have to appear in the CENTRALIZED DNB exams and then apply!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease DO LET ME KNOW ASAP AS I DO NOT WANT TO SPOIL MY FEW MONTHS WAITING.!
31st October 2011, 05:04 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

I advise you to appear for NBE CET exam as many colleges consider it for the admission process.

NBE CET’s qualification is valid for 2 years for admission in DNB course at the recognized institutes. For eligibility and other details of NBE CET please refer to the link: NATBOARD DNB CET

The link provided above gives you details of colleges providing DNB course and number of seats available.You can visit the respective college site and apply for it as every college has its own application forms.

I have mentioned one link below as an example to guide you how the admission to the course asked by you is followed in certain colleges
http://www.indcareer.com/notifications/dnb-courses-baby-memorial-hospital
25th July 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

when is DNB exams (dates)for 2013 ,i hav done my primary pathology
25th July 2012, 10:55 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

http://www.indcareer.com/notifications/dnb-courses-baby-memorial-hospita
28th April 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of application for dnb entrance exam 2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?