1st July 2011, 08:57 PM
anurag90

What is the date of notification of PSU examination?

Plz tell me the dates of notifications of PSU's examination....please tell me the date for it

4th February 2012, 01:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of notification of PSU examination?

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) generally Public Sector Undertaking exam varies from company to company.Basically the eligibility criteria:- you must be graduate from any recognized university with minimum aggregate of 60% in your Bachelor’s Degree in these given discipline like Mechanical / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics, and SC/ST candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks.Age - 21 Years to 30 Years. But only Hindustan Aeronautics Limited wants 65% marks.As per my knowledge the candidate must be a citizen of India.The date of notification of PSU exam generally comes in the weekly "Employment News '' or from its website so keep checking it.
6th February 2012, 02:33 PM
ramkapr

Default Re: What is the date of notification of PSU examination?

As per my knowledge the candidate must be a citizen of India.The date of notification of PSU exam generally comes in the weekly "Employment News '' or from its website so keep checking it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?