11th December 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the PSU entrance exam?

what is the date of psu exams............pleaes tell me what is the date for it

21st December 2011, 01:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of the PSU entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date of psu exams............pleaes tell me what is the date for it
There are more than 200 Public Sector Undertakings in India belonging to different sectors like manufacturing, mining, services etc. and each of them recruits candidates during different period of time and there are no common entrance exam to get into this PSU's.

So, to know about the tentative dates of recruitment examinations of each PSU's, you will need to refer to their official websites. Apart from this, the notifications are also published in India's leading newspaper including Employment News, from time to time.
17th January 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the PSU entrance exam?

what are the dates for psu ,ies application 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?