18th February 2012, 11:08 AM
michael komal surin

What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?

want to know when is the last date for the submission of form of jharkhand polytechnic
Plzz send me details on my mail id

Related Questions:
  1. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  2. Is the form of Jharkhand Polytechnic available in Market now? Last date of submission of form? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  4. What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
  5. How can I get information about UPES,Dehradun?
  6. How to do M.Sc Chemistry through distance learning? -- [New]
  7. When the application form of Jharkhand Polytechnic Examination will be published? Last date of form submission?
  8. What is the placement record of UPES Dehradun? Should I do MBA in Finance or Marketing?
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get scholarship while doing 12th standard in CBSE board?
  10. Can I get scholarship from CBSE board after scoring 90% aggregate in 12th and 98.5% in PCM?
  11. What's the last date of form submission for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
  12. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  13. What's the last date for the submission of Jharkhand polytechnic entrance exam forms?
  14. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  15. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  16. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  17. What is the last date of issue of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?
  18. Last date of submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic?
13th January 2013, 06:56 PM
aakash arya

Default Re: What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?

hello friend..
this exam is held offline in jharkhand itself..
important date for this exam as per your solicit are as follows..:
last date of application: 30th april 2013..
exam date: 31st july 2013..
hope you will fill it on time..

to get into polytechnic courses there is no minimum age requirement but to get into an institute after that you must be 17 years old atleast..
good luck friend..
2nd March 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for submission of Jharkhand Polytechnic form?

what is the last date of submisson online form for polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?