7th October 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of upcoming IBPS Exam for Clerk?

plz suggest me when exame is condactect in this year 2012? how months before I need to register for exame plz suggest me I am in a trubale

29th July 2014, 07:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the date of upcoming IBPS Exam for Clerk?

For the eligibility of the clerks, there is clerk common written exam conducted by IBPS, candidates must have a valid score card. The age limit should be 18 to 28 years. There is relaxation of age for the reserved candidates. Candidates should have completed class 12. They should hold proficiency in computer and office automation. Knowledge about regional language is essential. You can also check your luck in the probationary officer exam. Recruitment exams are conducted once a year. Forms are available online and the test comprise of objective tests and descriptive test. The objective test covers the English Language including grammar, vocabulary, comprehension , General Awareness, Marketing and Computers, Data Analysis and Interpretation and Reasoning. The descriptive test comprise of comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay in English. The group discussion and interview is in the phase II which decides the success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?