21st October 2011, 11:22 AM
Jarif

What is the demand of Shenyang Aerospace University in China to study Aeronautical Engineering?

I want to go china to study at aeronautical engineering in shenyang aerospace university. Is this right decision to develop my future career? And whats the demand of this university's degree? Please help me.

Last edited by Jarif; 22nd October 2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: it shows pursue but i wrote study

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  4. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  9. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  11. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  12. How to get 100% scholarship to study B.Tech(Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  13. How to study MS in Aerospace Engineering after completion of my B.Tech? Which are the top universities for the course?
  14. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  15. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  16. How is it to do Aeronautical engineering in China? Scope of Aeronautical engineering in China?
  17. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  18. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
22nd November 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the demand of Shenyang Aerospace University in China to study Aeronautical Engineering?

How can i made my future in this education?
10th September 2014, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the demand of Shenyang Aerospace University in China to study Aeronautical Engineering?

I am late for admission because of late arrival of visa forms, will I be admitted if I come in late.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?