21st April 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?

my relative is doing aeronautical engineering 2nd year. she wanted to change her branch to aerospace in a different university. is that possible, can anyone please tell me the procedures if its possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  5. Which branch is better between computers and E&TC? I am interested in Aerospace Engineering
  6. Aerospace engineering from Amity any good? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What should I do to enter into NASA?
  9. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  10. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  12. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?
  14. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  15. What is the demand of Shenyang Aerospace University in China to study Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  17. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  18. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
5th July 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?

i want to change branch i m b tech 1st yr student so i want to mech in second please give the procedure to change the branch
9th February 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?

forget it babe it is waste of time but u can change your branch or collage of same university for that contact to your university.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?