16th February 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between 'B.Tech. in Architectural Engineering' and 'B.Arch'? Which course is leads to a better career?

There is a B tech program in Architectural engineering and also a B arch. What is the difference between the two? And which is more lucrative?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  2. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  3. Results for B.Tech and B.Arch applied together or separate in AIEEE?
  4. Which are the courses needed for Architecture?
  5. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  6. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  7. What is the main difference between a BTech. and a BE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  9. What will be the salary offered for an Architect?
  10. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  11. Which all exam do I need to answer to join Architectural Engineering? Which subjects should be taken after passing 10th and what should be done after 12th?
  12. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  13. What is the difference between ITI and Engineering? Which one has more career scope? -- [New]
  14. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  15. Which is best field in polytechnic to earn more money in future?
  16. What is the difference between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which of them has more career opportunities?
  17. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  18. Can I join Architectural Engineering without qualifying entrance exam?
19th February 2011, 08:02 PM
nitingoplani88

Default Re: What is the difference between 'B.Tech. in Architectural Engineering' and 'B.Arch'? Which course is leads to a better career?

I think B.Arch is best because it is specially designer for Architectural ..while B.Tech includes a lot of branches..
Its my opinion that the difference is in the no. of practical papers & no. of hrs. of practicals engaged
30th June 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between 'B.Tech. in Architectural Engineering' and 'B.Arch'? Which course is leads to a better career?

How can architectural engineer could get recognisation by council of architecture?
4th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got sit in both B.tech and B.arch but which course is good in both that should I select ?
7th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

btech arch and b. arch both deals with desinging, planning and construction but in btech course you come across many real life structural problem solving and b.tech architecture covers almost 70% of the civil engineering subjects.....while on the other hand in b.arch you concentrate only on designing and planning

------------i m pursuing b.tech degree in architecture and i suggest b.tech will be worth to do and moreover creative, fun and real engineering

--->>>while you r doing any engineering in india you find its almost similar to go 2 school, without any real passion and zeal 2 create something except in some self oriented students in almost all branches......in most cases if you dont have your 90% interest its like just rattttttaaaaaa of bookssss...........but this theory is proven wrong in this branch of engineering because average students are suppouse to do the minimum levels of practical real time problems to get a pass grade and this pushes the students to do something in real situations.....different from other engg. branches--------and its creative part is awesome....you surely love it...
8th December 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in south india which offers btech architecture engineering 4 years course ? ?
11th March 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

what do we do in b.arch nd b.tech architectural engineering?
31st May 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

which has higher demand,b.tech in architectural engeneering or b.arch
27th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

can a civil engineer design a map or only architect..?????
14th June 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between b.e architectural engineering and b.arch? Please give me a clear answer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?