23rd June 2012, 08:03 PM
studnim

What should I do after passing 12th board exam?

Now I am giving my 12 boared exam I am so confused what I do after 12
So plzzzz u sugest me that bca, b'com, bba or ca which one is gud for me

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility of repeating 12th class after passing 12th with 51% marks from UP board? -- [New]
  3. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  4. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  5. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  6. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?
  7. What can we do after passing 12th in Biotechnology after getting 50% in 12th board?
  8. Eligibility for KCET exam after passing 12th class under AP board?
  9. When can I register for CS after passing 12th board exam?
  10. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  11. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th by 67% from UP board?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th? I have scored 78% marks in Board exam
  13. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  14. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  15. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  16. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
  17. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  18. How to get admission in 12th class in CBSE Board?
7th July 2012, 07:10 PM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by studnim View Post
Now I am giving my 12 boared exam I am so confused what I do after 12
So plzzzz u sugest me that bca, b'com, bba or ca which one is gud for me
Well, you can not get proper answer to this question asking others. You yourself have to find out where is your interest. In what subject you have interest or in whick area you have knack for? You should ask this questions to yourself. You have asked for help to choose among BBA, CA, B.COM or BCA. Let me discuss them one by one
  • Chartered Accountancy is the best option for any commerce student. You have not mentioned about your marks in 10+2 or 10th board examination. Hence it is not possible to access your level of quotient. CA is a bit difficult generally meant for bright students of commerce. If you are very good in your subjects then you can definitely go for chartered accountancy. For this first you have to register yourself to board of ICAI. This can be done any time in the year. Then you can write CPT and take the CA course.
  • Whether you should take BCA or not is very simple to answer. If you have special interest for computer, this field is for you. After completing BCA you may go for MCA which has good job prospects.
  • BBA is for you if you want to go for management. After that you have option to go for MBA. As you know persuing MBA from reputed B-school gives opportunity to get huge packages of salary. In addition to this, you may go for hotel management. This has also bright scope.
  • Finally you can choose B.com if you want to study further in commerce field. Even after completion for B.Com, one can go for CA with direct entry to intermediate course. As usual you will be able to give all competitive examinations for government posts. Also you can write CAT, MAT etc.
As said at the beginning, choose you field, where you are supposed to do very well. Consider your skills, ability, financial conditions before taking most crucial decision of you career.
10th June 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th board exam?

What should i go for after giving my class 12th board exams ? I am from science stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?