6th January 2012, 10:53 PM
krishinstant

Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?

i completed electronics and instrumentation.i need to know which course relates instrumentation with aero field?

Related Questions:
  1. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  2. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  3. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  4. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  6. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  7. Will I be able to get job in Petroleum Field after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  9. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  10. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  12. What can I do after diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  15. Counselling form
  16. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  17. Scope of Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  18. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
14th January 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?

I want to do m-tech in aeronautics engineering,but i am a student of ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION.So would it be good to change the stream??And how anyone can prepare one's for M-TECH in AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING?
9th November 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course relates to Instrumentation and Aeronautics Field after completing Electronics and Instrumentation?

is it possible to work in aeronautical field after completing btec course in electronics and instrumentation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?