13th January 2013, 12:34 PM
Ajinkya Umare

What are the different fields of Biotechnology? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student

I'm b.tech biotechnology student and i would like to ask about the different fields of biotechnology which i can opt for my m.tech program.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh? -- [New]
  2. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  3. What are the different fields of Biotechnology? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student
  4. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Exams for which a Btech in Biotechnology student can appear?
  6. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  7. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  8. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  9. Information about Biotechnology and its sub related fields?
  10. How can I take up Biotechnology? What are the fields available related to Biology for medical field
  11. Job opportunities after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  12. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  14. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  15. How to get good opportunities in the field of Biotechnology?
  16. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  17. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
  18. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
31st March 2017, 05:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different fields of Biotechnology? I am a B.Tech Biotechnology student

The name of best courses for you after B.Tech Biotechnology are given below.

=> Master of Engineering in Bio-informatics

=> Master of Engineering in Biotechnology

=> Master of Technology in Biotechnology

=> Master of Technology in Biotechnology and Bio-process Engineering

=> Master of Technology in Biotechnology and Biochemical Engineering

=> Master of Technology in Industrial Biotechnology

=> Master of Philosophy in Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?