27th March 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?

What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? What are the best courses to take to ensure that I will have my career in Architecture.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  2. Are there any courses related to Architecture available in GRE universities?
  3. Can I go in Architecture college after passing 11th and 12th commerce?
  4. Is it possible to take Architecture without studying Maths in 11th and 12th?
  5. Courses in Architecture and Planning after 12th in Commerce and Maths?
  6. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  7. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  8. What are the colleges applicable for AIEEE all India rank 33869 ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to do Architectural Course?
  11. What course is best for me after completing my HS with 65% marks in marks?
  12. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  13. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  14. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  15. Can I fillup 12th application privately if failed in 11th standard?
  16. Is it possible for me to switch over to medical if I have done 12th with PCM in CBSE?
  17. Can I join B.Arch through lateral entry or part time after completing diploma in Architecture? Any courses available in B.Arch?
  18. What should I do after diploma if I dont get into B.E? Are there any short term certificate courses?
28th March 2016, 11:26 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after 11th and 12th to do the courses which are related to Architecture?

You can go for B.Arch course to make career in Architecture.

B.Arch is a graduate level course after 12th and to get admission in B.Arch course you will have to seat in NATA entrance exam.

Eligibility criteria for admission in Architecture course are as below :

1- Candidate must possess 50% marks in aggregate at 10+2 level or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level. or 10th + 3 years Diploma recognized by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregates marks.

2- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. Program should have a valid NATA score which means in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture.

College under NATA score are :

1- For admission in IITs : A score with in the top 1.5 Lakhs in JEE (main) + JEE (Advanced) + Aptitude test for Architecture

2- For admission in NITs &SPAs : JEE (main) Paper II (Aptitude test for Architecture)

3- For admission Other institutions : NATA score + marks of qualifying examination.

For any other information you can visit the official website of JEE jeemain.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?