5th May 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Courses in Architecture and Planning after 12th in Commerce and Maths?

Dear Sir,

I am duing 12th classs from Commerce with Math, can I do Courses in architecture and planning (B.Art of B.Planing from AEEE)

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  2. Should i choose Science stream or Commerce for Architecture field?
  3. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  4. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it? -- [New]
  5. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  6. Where can I register for Architecture? I have appeared in class 12th with commerce with Maths
  7. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  8. Which all courses can I do without Maths in 12th Commerce? BBA colleges in Mumbai?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  10. Is it possible to take Architecture without studying Maths in 11th and 12th?
  11. Which courses are suitable to me in accounts field after passing 12th Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for Fine Arts in JNTU?
  13. Which courses could I take after scoring 62.2% in 12th commerce without Maths and clearing 5 subjects except one?
  14. Which institute is best for GATE coaching in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech
  15. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  16. Can I do Architecture course after 12th?
  17. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  18. How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?

17th July 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in Architecture and Planning after 12th in Commerce and Maths?

wat is the procedure of entering in architech course persuing B.COM (maths) ?

19th July 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in Architecture and Planning after 12th in Commerce and Maths?

i am 12 pass 59.5 with math
can i do

26th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can humanities student with geography and economics, without maths do B.Arch after 12?

13th June 2012, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my three year diploma in architecture assistentship&B.A and appear in NATA.I m very confuesed so please tell me what i do?

11th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

hiii i am in 1 and i want to do architect cource after 12 th so can u tell me what is actually syllabus or any exam . i want to know that what i have to do ??? how much sallary is there in it etc

4th June 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i m pass out 12 in math subject 64.60 % in this what is the prfect course for me.plz

3rd April 2014, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have written 12th N.I.O.S. With m.bipc. Can i join in architecture and eligible for entrance exam?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?