5th February 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 12th to join genetic engineering college?

what should i want to do after plus two,to join in a genitic engeering collage?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  2. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  3. Can I join genetic engineering without B.Tech?
  4. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  6. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  7. How to join in genetic engineering branch in Andhra Pradesh colleges? Procedure to join in the college?
  8. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  9. What to do after 12th to join genetic engineering college?
  10. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  11. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  12. What is the cutoff to get in 12th to join in genetic engineering?
  13. How to become a Genetic Engineer?
  14. Is it necessary to have Mathematics in 12th for doing Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best college in Gujarat for Genetic Engineering course? I am now studying in 12th science
  16. What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?
  17. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
30th August 2013, 04:02 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 12th to join genetic engineering college?

Hi,

Genetic Engineering is field which involves manipulating the genes to suit ones needs.
This is one of the branches of engineering. So to enter this field it is a must that you should have pursued the science subjects in your 12th with PCM subject.

ELIGIBILITY :

- You should completed their 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.

- You should have a minimum 50% Marks In 12th Level.

- Those who are Appearing in the 12th Examination may also eligible to Apply.

You can not join Genetic Engineering with PCB subjects. You must have PCM combination in 12th. If you have PCMB then also you are eligibile.

If you wish to pursue Genetic Engineering , you have to clear an entrance test. The entrance tests carried out for the purpose are IIT , AIEEE and State level entrance tests.

There are quite a few institutes which offer Genetic Engineering course.

All the best....................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?