8th November 2015, 08:38 AM
Shrey the great

What should I do to join NASA or ISRO after 12th?

I am in 12th class and want to join space institution's like NASA/ISRO .So to join them what should i do after 12th???

11th November 2015, 06:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join NASA or ISRO after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrey the great View Post
I am in 12th class and want to join space institution's like NASA/ISRO .So to join them what should i do after 12th???
NASA stands for National Aeronautics and Space Administration which is a space agency of USA.

While ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization which is a space agency that work for India.

To get job in anyone of these, you must have at least a Bachelor degree.

Firstly, you should try your best to get job in ISRO. Then, on the basis of your experience and skills you can switch to NASA in future.

ISRO recruits bachelor graduates every year in the month from February to April by releasing recruitment notifications.

You must check their website: http://www.isro.gov.in during these months to get recruitment updates.

To get bachelor degree, it would be better if you join IISc, Bangalore.

Just apply for JEE Main entrance exam and after qualifying it you can choose IISc, Bangalore in counselling for admission.

While taking admission, you can choose "Aeronautical engineering" or "Aerospace engineering" as you are interested in joining ISRO or NASA in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?