21st December 2011, 08:15 PM
sandeepchandravanshi

What to do after B.Pharma? Which college is a better college for M.Pharma? What is the procedure for admission?

what i do after b.pharma & which is the better collage for m.pharma & whats its procedure for admission

22nd December 2011, 10:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Pharma? Which college is a better college for M.Pharma? What is the procedure for admission?

The candidate either can search for a job or can pursue higher studies after their B.Pharm degree. M.Pharma is a better option for higher studies. The degree must be pursued in the interested area of specialization. The candidate can also apply for Master of Science degree in Pharmacy. Those who are interested in administrative jobs can go with Master of Business Administration in Pharm. Tech. The application details can be collected from the official portal of the institution that offers the course.
15th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: What to do after B.Pharma? Which college is a better college for M.Pharma? What is the procedure for admission?

The candidate either can search for a job or can
pursue higher studies after their B.Pharm degree.
M.Pharma is a better option for higher studies.
The degree must be pursued in the interested
area of specialization. The candidate can also
apply for Master of Science degree in Pharmacy. Those who are interested in administrative jobs
can go with Master of Business Administration in
Pharm. Tech. The application details can be
collected from the official portal of the institution
that offers the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?