25th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Aarti jaiswal

How to prepare so as to get admission in a good university for MS course in USA?

Hi.iam pursuing b.tech from cse.iam a student in 4th year.i want to start preparing for MS.
how to prepare so that i get admission ina good university in USA...??can anyone help me..

15th November 2011, 11:17 PM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: How to prepare so as to get admission in a good university for MS course in USA?

Hello Aarti.

You will get books for GRE and TOEFL. or else join some good institutes and learn max.
And try to get more marks in GRE, so that you can get admit in US universities.
15th June 2012, 10:44 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: How to prepare so as to get admission in a good university for MS course in USA?

Hi.iam pursuing b.tech from cse.iam a student in
4th year.i want to start preparing for MS.
how to prepare so that i get admission ina good
university in USA...??can anyone help me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
If I did schooling in India till class 10th and high secondary from USA will I be considered in NRI quota for DCE admission for B.Tech? Are there any exam centers in USA? How to get the current syllabus of the same? 2 24th September 2019 11:50 PM
Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA? 19 17th October 2014 12:49 AM
Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA? 10 28th September 2014 04:31 PM
What are the career options available after BDS in USA? Best schools in USA for Public Health, Hospital Management Course and Hygienist? 3 16th June 2012 01:43 PM
What kind of subject is DotNet?Procedure to work in Intel group in USA? What is the salary of a software engineer in USA? 4 1st February 2012 07:03 PM