2nd January 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?

sir/madam,
when admissions open in pharmacy college in regullar and what procedure of take admission in college?
lalit kumar kushwaha
from delhi

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  2. Can I get a seat anywhere in India preferable in AP after scoring 5545 rank in GPAT?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  5. Can i get stipend in M.Pharm colleges after scoring 5964 rank?
  6. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in M.Pharmacy in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pharmacy college after completing B.Pharm?
  8. Which colleges I can get in AP having secured a rank of 7700 in GPAT?
  9. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in D.Pharm after passing 12th science National Open Schooling in Maharashtra?
  11. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  12. List of all M.Pharm colleges in AP?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  14. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
  15. Where can I get a seat after scoring 6398 rank in GPAT?
  16. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 6000 rank in PGCET?
  17. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
27th April 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?

What is the criteria for admission in B.Pharmacy?
9th June 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the admission open in pharmacy college? Procedure to take admission in college?

please let me know when the admissions for pharmacy colleges will open.
11th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

can i go to B.pharm in commerce field?when
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?