8th September 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Sc? What is the scope of Organic Chemistry these days?

Respected Sir, I have done B.Sc Graduate but i don't understand What to do ahead you. So, can you please guide me about that and what is the scope for Organic Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  3. What is scope of studying Organic Chemistry after completing BE in Electrical Engineering?
  4. What should I choose for MSc Organic or Inorganic after doing BSc Chemistry
  5. What is the scope of government job after B.Sc chemistry honors?
  6. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  8. Is M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) offered in HAU, Hisar? Scope of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  9. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  10. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  11. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Government jobs available for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  13. Is there any scope in BSc Chemistry?
  14. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  15. Which one has more Government job scope among M.Sc Chemistry (Organic or Inorganic)? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc organic chemistry?
15th September 2016, 11:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc? What is the scope of Organic Chemistry these days?

So many courses are available to do after completion of B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) course. There are many such courses available to study after completion of this B.Sc course. There are so many disciplines available to do in M.Sc and they are as follows. As organic chemistry is a sub stream in chemistry, I would suggest you to go with Chemistry unless you have keen interest on Organic Chemistry stream.

As per my view there are only three big disciplines and where you can find good job opportunities. The most suitable courses are,

>> Physics

>> Chemistry

>> Mathematics
16th September 2016, 01:01 PM
Preeti @

Default Re: What to do after B.Sc? What is the scope of Organic Chemistry these days?

There are lots of scope in the field of organic chemistry, you can apply for higher degree if you want to go in the field of teaching otherwise you can apply in the field of following:
1)Scientific research
2)Chemical manufacture
3)Testing laboratories
4)Analytical chemist
5)Pharmaceutical chemist.

So based upon your interest you can choose any of the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?