16th September 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Chapters included in part-1 examination under Calcutta university for Business Mathematics?

Can you please tell me what are the chapters included for part 1 examination under Calcutta university for business mathematics and statistics 2016

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exams are there for admission in M.Sc (maths)? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility for B.com (hons) in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chapters of 3rd year Financial Accounting (General) of Calcutta University?
  4. Which are the important subjects to prepare for M.Tech in CSE stream?
  5. How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?
  6. Last 5 years B.Com (hons) 1st year question papers of Calcutta university
  7. What Chapters I have to prepare for under Reasoning, General Awareness and Numerical part for IBPS Clerk Exam?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in B.Com at Calcutta University for CBSE candidate without Mathematics?
  9. How can I prepare to qualify in Physical Science of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  10. Does Calcutta University offer PhD in Mathematics course? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc candidate?
  11. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  12. Which part of mathematics is included in Mathematics ability in MP-MET exam?
  13. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  14. Am I eligible to study MSc in Mathematics after completing graduation course from a popular college affiliated to Calcutta University?
  15. Deatails of Business Mathematics subject in BCA?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics in Calcutta University being a postgraduate of Rabindra Bharti University?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Indian Economic Service recruitment exam? Procedure to join Indian Economic Service?
  18. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?