15th September 2016, 01:53 PM
Mahayazeb

Am I eligible for doing MS after pursuing distance BCA from Amity or not?

Hi sir, I have done 3 years regular diploma in cse, and right now i am doing Bca from Amity distance. Now i am planning to do MS, please let me know if i am eligible for doing MS or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for MCA in good colleges being a candidate of pursuing BCA through Distance Education?
  2. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  3. Ph.D in Management after PG diploma in IT management from Amity Distance university?
  4. Can I sit in RAS exams after BCA with Distance Education?
  5. Am I eligible to sit for JECA being a candidate of pursuing BCA in distance education?
  6. Is a BCA(distance education) pursuing candidate eligible for bank PO? List of Government sectors can be applied by the candidate
  7. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  8. Can I get job in IT sector being a distance BCA along with Networking Diploma student?
  9. How to do MCA from regular college after pursuing BCA from Sikkim Manipal distance learning programme?
  10. Will I be eligible for admission if my BCA degree is of Distance Education?
  11. Is LPU not good for studies after BCA? How is LPU as compared to Amity Jaipur?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA programme while pursuing BCA degree? I have completed 12th with Mathematics
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA after finishing BCA? I am pursuing BCA
  14. Am I eligible to study MCA in Abroad being a Distance BCA student?
  15. Can I do Distance MBA from Amity after pursuing PG diploma in Corporate Marketing?
  16. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am i eligible for TGT after doing BCA? I am pursuing B.Ed
  18. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2016, 04:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS after pursuing distance BCA from Amity or not?

MS stands for Master of Science. It is a two-year post-graduate degree course related to Science stream. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course.

Admissions in MS course are offered through entrance examination in most of the colleges. Very few colleges offer direct admissions in MS course on basis of Bachelor's degree marks.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are pursuing Distance BCA course right now from Amity University, so, after completion of your Bachelor's degree course, you are eligible to do MS course.
15th September 2016, 08:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS after pursuing distance BCA from Amity or not?

Amity university is well affiliated by UGC, AIU, ACU and NAAC. So you don't need to worry about its affiliations. So, you are eligible to apply MS(Master of Science) after completion of BCA from Amity University. Also you have to qualified BCA degree in First division. With above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for admission in MS.
Also you can go for MCA after completion of your BCA degree. Both has good scope, so my suggestion to you is that you should go for that one in which you have you rpersonal interest.
15th September 2016, 09:08 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue MS after completion of Graduation (BCA) from Amity University. The reason why you are eligible to do MS course is given in detail.

As Amity Distance University is a recognized university, the Graduation degree which are obtaining from the university is also considered as valuable.

As you have completed BCA from a recognized university, yes you are eligible to pursue MS course in any recognized university.
16th September 2016, 12:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahayazeb View Post
Hi sir, I have done 3 years regular diploma in cse, and right now i am doing Bca from Amity distance. Now i am planning to do MS, please let me know if i am eligible for doing MS or not ?
After completion of BCA course, you can do MS course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MS course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?