22nd July 2014, 01:41 PM
praveen verma93

What to do after BSc Biotech, MBA and MSc?

i am totally confussed what to do after bsc biotech. ,mba or msc ?

23rd July 2014, 02:10 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: What to do after BSc Biotech, MBA and MSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen verma93 View Post
i am totally confussed what to do after bsc biotech. ,mba or msc ?
In my personal experience i prefer MBA more. It will help you to get good packages jobs in future and just like other degrees it also have differnt streams,we can chose based on our taste.
Also, try to get admission in one of the top universities for MBA. Some options which you could consider are: IIM, SIBM, TISS, Lovely Professional University (LPU), Banaras Hindu University; as they provide quality education and placements. All specialization are better and it only depends upon which one you are interested in. You could visit their website for more details regarding eligibility and admission process.
3rd March 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after BSc Biotech, MBA and MSc?

Is it possible to study MBA or BBM in Correspondence after completing BSc biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?