18th September 2011, 03:42 AM
friendelicious

What to do after the completion of BE in CSE? Is this a better choice of opting for M.Tech?

hi! i am computer engineering right now(BE)...i donot what to do right now..as three years of my college are about to complete...and still i havnot done any training...not many visits t oother college...as in right now i donot have an exact portfolio required for the job...secondly i dnt know whether i should do Mtech after Be or not..as in i dnt if this is what i really want...i am xtremely confused...Please help!

friendelicious

18th September 2011, 10:19 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: What to do after the completion of BE in CSE? Is this a better choice of opting for M.Tech?

Hello Friend

Government Job opportunities for B.E.CSE are following

UPSC conducted IAS,IES,ISS,IFS,IPS

ONGC

BSNL

BHEL

BEL

SAIL

ECIL

ISRO

RAILWAY JOB

BANKING JOB

IOCL

NTPC

BPCL
DRDO

ect..

Private job For B.E.CSE.

TCS

WIPRO

ACCENTURE

ORACAL

MICROSOFT

Good Luck
18th September 2011, 10:50 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What to do after the completion of BE in CSE? Is this a better choice of opting for M.Tech?

As you have completed Computer Science Engineering...you well be enough clear with your basics.......

So know you need to identify your field of interest that you want to go for software jobs or not..
If you to go for software field then also you need to decide in which group like
Programmers
Tester
Database Adminstartor......

and according to that you can do your course..However in most of the companies they provide training to fresher
but if you prepare from your side for higher studies then you can do either of below options..

1.)M.tech--if you want to go in your technical field this is best..
qualified exam-GATE
2,)MBA--if you want to go in management side or buisness side.
qualified exam-cat,mat..
3.)M.S--from outside country or in india.
qualified exam--GRE,and other exam corresponds to that country and their college requirement.
18th September 2011, 12:26 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: What to do after the completion of BE in CSE? Is this a better choice of opting for M.Tech?

Hi

Don't be confused. Various fields open for u. As you completed CSE, you have so many choices.

1. Prepare for GATE to make a career in M.Tech
2. Join MBA to make a career in Business area.
3. Prepare for GRE, for services in abroad.

As you know you can join as Programer, Tester or Database Administrator in various reputed companies.

Best of Luck
18th September 2011, 12:30 PM
Manas Kumar Maharana

Dear,
B.Tech, M.Tech and PhD in computer science all in a row without taking a break and now want to do MBA. As mentioned in above ... I did not opted for MBA after my B.Tech because most of MBA's were from BSc. B.Com ... With this vision of MBA it was clearly not my choice. Wherever I went.
Thanks.
18th September 2011, 12:32 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Hi

Don't be confused. Various fields open for u. As you completed CSE, you have so many choices.

1. Prepare for GATE to make a career in M.Tech
2. Join MBA to make a career in Business area.
3. Prepare for GRE, for services in abroad.

As you know you can join as Programer, Tester or Database Administrator in various reputed companies.

Best of Luck
18th September 2011, 12:44 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should go for higher study ,I mean Master degree and
then if you can Ph.D in your subject.

You can go for M.Tech or MBA,as your choice.

According to me you should go for Master degree in Computer Sc.'s various subjects .
Then you can gather more and more knowledge in your base subject.
Then you can apply various company or govt sectors with higher salary than B.Tech.

There are so many institutes offering M.Tech in Computer Sc. such as:

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

IIT Roorkee

IT-BHU

IIT Guwahati

College of Engg, Anna University

Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engg & Tech

Haldia Institute of Technology(HIT)

Institute of Engineering and Management(IEM)

Heritage Institute of Technology(HIT)

Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering college.

MBA is another line of study,its a business line.

You can choose as your wish.
18th September 2011, 12:59 PM
kalu21

Respected sir,
Ph.D. programme are allowed to take up full time employment only after ...... This has contributed to the wide choice of research subjects undertaken by M.Phil. and Ph.D. ...... Ph.D. and M.Tech/Ph.D. (Computer Science & Technology) ...... Part I shall be for those opting for M.Phil./Ph.D. programme in Social
Thanks,
18th September 2011, 01:31 PM
Ashishkrgautam

Yes, it is a good branch. You may hear that the scope of c.s.e. is now down. But it is not truth. If you are interested in computer then go ahead and exam of gate and take admission in M.Tech. C.S.

Good Luck !
18th September 2011, 04:48 PM
neha bh

I think u can do the Mtech after Btech otherwise there is no need to do the Btech.I m also Btech student and prepare for a GATE.
For MBA you can do the BSc or somthing else.Why spend lots of money in Btech?
think on that.
For preparation For gate u can join institute or there is little attention is required for clear the gate without any coaching.
And for information..
http://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/
Regards
neha
29th September 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

thnx for the info..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?