3rd September 2012, 04:55 PM
anuragdixit3

What to do after passing 12th?

I am passed 12 last year and now i preapre for upsee exam.what i do if i not take good study in 12 but now i want good rank pls tell?

8th November 2012, 06:16 PM
jags529

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th?

The most obvious choice after passing XIIth with PCM subjects is to go for engineering via AIEE exam or that conducted by IIT, BITS and some other institutes also. You can also continue with graduation and the post graduation in a subject of your choice and then give UPSC or state PSC exams for good openings in the Govt sector. You can also then clear UGC NET exam to become a Lecturer / Asssitant Professor. You can persue BBA studies after XIIth and then perhaps do MBA. You can also study to become a Scientist.
8th November 2012, 11:26 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do after passing 12th?

Hello,
After passing your 12th standards you should do the same thing as your friends. And that is, increase your education and thus go for a graduation. If you do not study well, then you can never get a good rank, whether in 12th standard or graduation or master's level standards. So there must be no compromise on studies. After 12th standard you can go for arts graduation. You can choose History or Geography or Language graduation. After any of this you can go for government PSC or IAS or IPS examinations and make the most of your career there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?