18th June 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What to do after registering in education and carer forum and joining in social group named students?

I have registered myself in education and career forum and i have also joined a social group namely students.now plz tell me what i have to do plz guide me

19th June 2011, 06:58 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after registering in education and carer forum and joining in social group named students?

I think your query is regarding the forum which is launched recently. This forum is an excellent opportunity for the students. They can gain knowledge on different entrance exams and career opportunities and in addition they can earn some handsome money.

Only thing what is required is good writing skills and command over entrance exams and other details.

The more performance you give, the more you are going to get.

What the exact task is go to the area of questions and answer the questions which you are perfect.

You can find various question regarding
-General discussion
-Examination papers
-Polls

See that you are giving the answers in more detailed manner.
19th June 2011, 07:03 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after registering in education and carer forum and joining in social group named students?

hi dear
this site is a very good site for gaining some knowledge,
and also making some money in student career for maintaining pocket money
without help of parents help.
So i request you please go ahead this is a wonderful site.............
19th June 2011, 03:24 PM
rupi

This forum is a very excellent place for students who have doubts regarding education and career.

Just click "Ask Question" and ask whichever doubt you have. Remember to give all the details about the question, which makes it easier to answer.

You can also help others by answering their query. Just click on "Questions" and you will see a list of questions there.
21st November 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE AN COMPUTER CENTER AND WANT TO REGISTER TO ISSUE CERTIFICATES ETC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?