22nd August 2014, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

How poor students can complete their education if the scholarship amount is not sufficient?

I means the poor student who are studying they get scholar ship but the scholar
ship will not sufficient for the poor student. The amount of scholar ship is less. How the poor student will complete the education in carer by having half amount the poor people will not complete his total education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get financial aid or merit scholarship being poor but meritorious student?
  2. How can I apply for scholarships?
  3. Is there any scholarship available for general students?
  4. How can I complete my education if I belongs to a poor family?
  5. Why engineering is not for weak and poor students? Why fees for good colleges are high priced? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible that I.P. University give us fee waiver or scholarship to poor student?
  7. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th?
  8. What amount of Scholarship can I get for higher education in Abroad?
  9. How and what amount of scholarship can I get to continue my education in NIT?
  10. Will I get the loan from bank only if able to rank in entrance?
  11. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  12. What is the government scholarship amount for engineering students in Karnataka with 3B category and 11000 Annual Income?
  13. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  14. Further education in Japan after Diploma in E&C? Which exam to give and how to get scholarship?
  15. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  16. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  17. Study loan or Bursary for pursuing B.Tech Agriculture?
  18. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2016, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How poor students can complete their education if the scholarship amount is not sufficient?

There is provision for education loan if you are not able to fund your education due to family problems. For poor candidates there is subsidy available on education loan based on family income.

You can apply for education loan after getting admission in a recognized college. You need a guarantor or security to get your loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?