23rd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How does HCL filter candidates after recruiting?

Hi Friends,
I would like to know on what basis does HCL filter candidates after recruiting them? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

14th November 2015, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How does HCL filter candidates after recruiting?

It is mainly an internal policy of the HR department of HCL which is not disclosed to the public even to its employees of other department. However, from this year, it is following a specific procedure regarding date of joining. All the recruited students have to clear one written test and technical interview in the month of November/December which will enable them to get joining early. Otherwise the joining will get delayed till next year's June. Apart from this, there are other internal processes which are undertaken for giving joining to students and it also depends on the business needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?