18th February 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any online group of students to interact with teachers for NIOS Secondary Education?

Dear Sir,
Is there any online group of students of NIOS Secondary Education, where students and teachers can interact. If yes, then please tell me about such group?

Related Questions:
  1. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  2. Whether NIOS certificate is considered by Odisha Council of Secondary Higher Education or not?
  3. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  4. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  5. After 12th from NIOS can I get admission in B.Sc at Calcutta University?
  6. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University M.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Optional Subject-Group-I Teacher Education Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Qualifications required for B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Marine after completion of 12th Accountancy? Does all colleges accepted NIOS certificate?
  9. Which are the important questions of senior secondary business studies for NIOS students
  10. Education loan after passing from NIOS board for higher education?
  11. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  12. What does NIOS stands for? Whether NIOS students are eligible for NDA exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  14. Possibility to study in Australia for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Hotel Management in Agnel Polytechnic, Vera for NIOS Senior Secondary candidate?
  16. What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?
  17. Why government primary school teachers are not getting promotion to higher secondary school teachers?
  18. Basic difference between TTC and JBT? Are these courses same?
28th February 2016, 11:22 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is there any online group of students to interact with teachers for NIOS Secondary Education?

No, there is nothing like online group of student and teachers is present now. You can visit their official website for more information about NIOS board Click Here .
29th February 2016, 02:28 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is there any online group of students to interact with teachers for NIOS Secondary Education?

There is no official website or circle where you can interact with the teachers of NIOS. But unofficially you may find any such group in Facebook. All information regarding syllabus, marking schemes and other details are available in the official website of NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?