11th November 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do to become a good engineer after completing diploma in IT

on which preference I got job ,after completing my diploma in IT OR what to do to become a good engineer

31st March 2013, 09:07 AM
krrishh_002

Default Re: What to do to become a good engineer after completing diploma in IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
on which preference I got job ,after completing my diploma in IT OR what to do to become a good engineer

Hello Dear,

Firstly,

After completion of your diploma if you apply for the jobs:

The posts you got will be like technician most probably I can call.

You had done diploma in IT, so presently your eligible for jobs like Assistant, technician, or any other rank below top management or you can say just above the lower level management like labor.

To become a Engineer a B tech degree is must.

Now you can go for LEET examination for a lateral Entry Admission into Engineering colleges.

By LEET Exam you can join any Engineering college by direct admission into second year of B Tech that is only 3 yrs of course left.

LEET exam is also like basic exams, After exam counselling will be done and choose colleges which suits you best and feel comfortable by all means.

To become a good Engineer, work harder in your B tech subjectcs and acquire all practical skills and knowledge.

maintain a minimum 75% that is distinction marks so that most of the companies opens doors for you after completion of B tech.

There are many MNCs where an IT graduate can apply for the job:

Some are like:

INFOSYS

TCS

WIPRO

IBM

DELLOIT

IDPL

CAP GEMINI &

Many other are there.

All the Best!!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?