3rd November 2011, 11:11 PM
schn.grg

What to do to get admission in IIT Delhi?

what can i do to get admission in iit delhi?....could u please provde to me the tips

4th November 2011, 02:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get admission in IIT Delhi?

hi,
for the admissions in IIT DELHI you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by IIT.
known as IIT-JEE.

the exam is not very tough you have to read and understand the each and every concept for your subject. do as much as hard work you can do.

all the best!
4th November 2011, 06:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do to get admission in IIT Delhi?

To take admission in IIT Delhi, you have to clear the IIT JEE exam. Its one of the toughest under graduate exams in India. You would be asked questions from Physics, Chemistry , and Maths.

I am enclosing a syllabus for IIT.

Once you get a rank within the top 5000, you would be called for counselling. There you can calculate the course you are getting and the campus thats offering you that course. So you can get admitted to IIT Delhi.

Tips can be, keep your concepts very very clear. In chemistry, follow the NCERT as much as you can. Learn and keep practicing. Maths you can practice, learn and memorize the formulas.

Join a test series, so that you can know where you actually are in all India Level.

All The Best !
4th November 2011, 11:21 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by schn.grg View Post
what can i do to get admission in iit delhi?....could u please provde to me the tips
Dear Friend,
Admission in IIT is taken through the IIT JEE examination.
To take admission in IIT you need to first score at least 60% marks in class 12th.If you have got 60% marks in class 12th or you are appearing the final examination of class 12th then you can apply for the IITJEE examination.The age of the candidate should be less then 25 years and more then 17 years.A candidate can appear maximum 2 times in the examination in two consecutive years.

Best Wishes....
12th February 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can i know the cutoff ranking of construction management in IIts
23rd May 2012, 09:59 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

>> Admission in Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) is taken through IIT JEE examination which is cosidered to be the toughest entrance examination in India. So you have to be prepared well before going for IIT JEE. To appear in IIT JEE examination, you must satisfy the following eligibility criteria :
> You must have passed the 12th class examination with a minimum of 60% marks as an average.
> Candidates awaiting for class 12th results can also appear.
> You must satisfy the age limit i.e. 17 years to 25 years.
> The number of attempts you can do is 2 times.

>>
> IIT Delhi, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi/NCR, Delhi
> Affiliated to :
AICTE
> Established in : 1961
> Contact Address : Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016, India
> Fax : (91) 011-2658 2037, (91) 011-2658 2277
> Website : http://www.iitd.ac.in
> Infrastructure : Well Stocked Library, Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls, Computer Services Center, Well Equipped Labs.
> Placement : Yes
> Ranking : 23
>> For further details regarding this institute, CLICK HERE....
24th March 2014, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am not doing MY best in my 10 1 NON MEDICAL BUT AM TRYING MY BEST IN 10 2 SO WHAT AM DOING FOR PREPRATION FOR IIT ?
24th March 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i am not doing my best in 10 1 non medical but am doing my best in 10 2 what am do for prepration for iit exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?