11th April 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?

I have French as a subject instead of Hindi. Is it necessary to take hindi subject to get government job in future.? or is it ok to continue with french or not? What are benefits for taking French? Kindly provide your suggestions soon as possible. Thanks!

12th April 2015, 12:36 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?

No, it is not necessary to take hindi subject to get government job in future.
Yes, it is ok to continue with French.

Benefits of taking French :
  • World language
  • Language for the job market
  • Language for higher education
  • Language for learning other languages

After learning French there is an upper hand for you while working in MNCs to get chance to work in abroad easily.
If you want to work in abroad, it is the best language for you to learn.
20th January 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to opt for Hindi subject for to get Government job in future?

Can we opt sanskrit in 9 and 10 class? It will cause any kind of problem in giving the IAS entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?