24th May 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job without Hindi?

I was not having Hindi in 10th class, because french was my fifth subject.
Am i eligible for government job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government teaching job? I am a BSc B.Ed student
  3. After Hindi Ratna is there any government teacher job in Odisha? How many government/private institutes are available in Odisha for Hindi B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for Hindi B.Ed after completing Sastri in Hindi?
  5. What should I choose between French and Hindi to get government job in future?
  6. What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?
  7. Will I be eligible for any government or non government job other than nursing?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed in Hindi after completing BA equivalent course from Mysore Hindi prachara parishad as a Ratna holder?
  9. Which field is good for me if I have done PG in Hindi? How to get a government job?
  10. Am I eligible for M.A course in Hindi after passing M.A in Geology
  11. Am I eligible for NET/SLET exam after passing B.A Hindi Literature?
  12. What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?
  13. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. How may I find job for Hindi teacher PGT/TGT after doing BA, B.Ed and MA having Hindi subject in each?
  15. Certificate of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan valid for State/Central government?
  16. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  17. How to get a government job in teaching line?
  18. Criteria to be eligible for a government job? What should I do to pursue a government job after final year?
28th May 2014, 09:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job without Hindi?

For maximum government job there is no eligibility in the respective Hindi subject they want only your academic career but after intermediate job they recruit job on the basis of your subjects.

So I am going to clear your doubts and also tell you something about the Hindi knowledge require or not for the Govt. jobs. So it is not a necessary issue to take Hindi as your optional subject in your 10th class study class and it is not necessary for the govt. job qualification.

So you can apply for the jobs in govt. sectors as you have apply for that. But also in some sectors like in translation jobs and in some rare case of jobs as in govt. sector they have require Hindi as an optional subjects in your study carrier but the chance is too rare for the govt. jobs.
You can also check for Reserve Bank of India 2015 Recruitment

Jobs they have only require the study carrier marks and the class eligibility as for the guidelines in the carrier. So for that you can apply for those who don’t require for the Hindi subjects as per their guidelines and schedule. So you can clear about your doubts as I think. So best of luck.
20th November 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job without Hindi?

I am a govt employee. i want to apply for hindi exam equivalent to ssc or hsc.
please guide me , whether i can give exam as private candidate or
is there any course equivalent to ssc or hsc, by which i can get certificate in hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?