15th November 2012, 11:49 AM
mampi1

What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?

Myself completed M.A. in Hindi and cont. PGDT (a Translation course)i.e hindi-english and vise versa from IGNOU. Please enlight me that which kind of job are there for me and the probability of getting job in this field.

28th November 2012, 12:05 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?

Hi Mampi,
Why don't you take up such translation projects organized by different institutes. Sometimes popular institutes like ISI kolkata needs people in such kind of translation projects. Since you have done a course on it, it will help you. Please log onto www.freshersworld.com. You can also join telecalling sectors. They need from time to time Hindi speaking telecallers. So you can join there too. Check the websites of big telecom companies like vodafone or aircel or airtel and go for the job, if vacancy is there. You will be just interviewed to check your fluency. Good Luck.
18th March 2014, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after completing M.A in Hindi?

I did Hindi vidvaane and i want to join Hindi M.A. but if i didn't' do regular B.A. then can't i do p.HD and can't get i get government job please answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?