20th November 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?

Sir, I am pursuing B.E-IT and this is my last year and I got 64% in 10th , 49.33% in 12th and I also got 70.77 in Diploma(computer Engg.) and 76% B.tech (pursuing),so what is the eligibility criteria for wipro and Infosys? And on what basis company will choose me(on 12th or diploma)?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys having secured 77% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 76% till B.Tech 3rd year?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
  3. Eligibility criteria for IT Companies like Wipro and Infosys
  4. Eligibilty Criteria to get into Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  7. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  8. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. Criteria for a lateral entry student to get a job in TCS, Infosys and WIPRO?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for Infosys?
  12. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  13. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for TCS,Wipro Infosys? I've 75% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(ECE) from RFTU(Bhopal) university
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  17. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  18. Eligibility Criteria for Infosys, Cognizant and Wipro jobs in 2015?
20th November 2015, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing B.E-IT and this is my last year and I got 64% in 10th , 49.33% in 12th and I also got 70.77 in Diploma(computer Engg.) and 76% B.tech (pursuing),so what is the eligibility criteria for wipro and Infosys? And on what basis company will choose me(on 12th or diploma)?
No, you are not eligible for Wipro and Infosys recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys it's 65% and for Wipro it's 50%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for WIPRO and Infosys recruitment.
22nd November 2015, 10:37 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Wipro and Infosys? Which marks will they consider while pursuing final year B.E IT among 12th or diploma?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for the Wipro and Infosys recruitment as you do not satisfy the eligibility criteria of the above Companies.

For Infosys recruitment, the required percentage of marks through out the studies is 65% and for Wipro recruitment, the required percentage of marks through out the studies is 50%.
Candidates should not have any pending backlog.
Candidates having more than two years of gap in through out studies are also not eligible.
10th March 2016, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am a first year engineering student with 98% and 96 % in 10th and 12th respectively , Infosys is my dream company from years together, can I know about the extra skills or criteria I should develop to be a part of these esteemed organization in about 3years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?