14th February 2012, 06:25 PM
ravi@kr

What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?

i'll finish 12th in this year. what i have to do after 12th? i'm interested in hardware & networking. so give some advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take BSc or B.Com after completing my CEC in Inter? I am also interested in Hardware and Networking
  2. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  3. Which institute is better for doing 1 year Hardware and Networking course? Is CCNA a good course to join? What is the fee of Hardware and Networking course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Diploma in Hardware and Networking being a 12th Commerce student? Detailed information about this course?
  5. Can I do the course of hardware and networking after completing 12th from Arts?
  6. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to do internship in Hardware & Networking field?
  8. Can I do BCA, SYBCA after passing hardware and networking course from Jetking
  9. Best training institutions for pursuing hardware networking courses?
  10. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  11. Am I eligible to get IT job in TCS being a Commerce student having completed Hardware and Networking course?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  13. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  14. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  15. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  16. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  17. Which has more job scope - Tally or Hardware field?
  18. Which course is available for me after completing B.Com and Hardware and Networking course?
10th April 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?

what do i have to do after completing My graduation in arts and i m interested in doing Hardware and networking course in 1 year
10th April 2012, 11:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do after passing 12th if I am interested in Hardware and Networking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravi@kr View Post
i'll finish 12th in this year. what i have to do after 12th? i'm interested in hardware & networking. so give some advise.
HI!
After passing 12th if you want to do hardware and networking then you have many option like:-
> Diploma In hardware
> B.Tech Computer Science
> B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering.
etc

GOOD LUCK!
11th April 2012, 05:47 PM
geniustammy

to go in hardware and networking,you can opt for
B.TECH IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION
B.SC IN COMPUTERS
DIPLOMA IN HARDWARE
18th May 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I hv appered 12th in 2012,and i m not kwning wht to do...should i'll do hardware networking...wht is hardware networking about,in dis wht r the cources to do?
11th June 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

which is the best place of hardware and networking...
24th June 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

i complete b.com i am interested in hardware and networking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?