23rd March 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What to do if my CS foundation exam is clashing with my political science exam of 2nd year?

dear sir...
I m a bcom(h) 2nd yr student of DU..i want to ask that my cs foundation exam is clashing with my pol science exam of 2nd yr..on 3rd june and timings are also same.sir plz guide me what to do in such situation.should i leave my cs exam or pol sc exam as it is a optional subject.plz reply as soon as possible.
THANKS

Related Questions:
  1. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Details about political science subject in B.A 2nd year? -- [New]
  3. When will the foundation exam be held? I am doing B.Com 2nd year
  4. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  5. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  6. Nalanda Open University BA in Political Science-Political Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  9. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  10. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Exam dates of NDA and UPTU? Are they clashing?
  12. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  13. What to be done if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  15. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  16. Which subjects to choose for MA political science in UGC NET
  17. How can I prepare for NET and which books are the best for NET exam Political Science or Reasoning?
  18. List books for political science students for NET/SET exams?
25th April 2015, 04:34 PM
Studynrock

Default Re: What to do if my CS foundation exam is clashing with my political science exam of 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir...
I m a bcom(h) 2nd yr student of DU..i want to ask that my cs foundation exam is clashing with my pol science exam of 2nd yr..on 3rd june and timings are also same.sir plz guide me what to do in such situation.should i leave my cs exam or pol sc exam as it is a optional subject.plz reply as soon as possible.
THANKS
There are different carrier aspects according to the subjects as you can either go for any subject but most important thing that does really matter is your interest in the subjects you can choose for any of the subject accordingly as
CS foundation can give you vast knowledge about CS related question and if you want to go for them than sure you can go while Political science will provide you knowledge about all political happenings around you which can also help you out for different government exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?