8th January 2011, 09:04 PM
coolrahul143

What to be done if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing?

what to do as my aieee and afmc exams are clashing due to collapsing of aieee exam date 1week delay

8th January 2011, 11:25 PM
anaspeer

Default Re: What to be done if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing?

There is no other way,

You can go and attend only for one exam. Very sad that you got into a situation like this.

So choose your best option with interest of your career.

But you can write AIEEE as first option and then you can write AFMC in later years.

All the best.
9th January 2011, 01:09 AM
bikenindia

Hello friend,

I am not sure but i dont think that two very important entrance exam will be collapsed easily.
But if it is collapse then, there is nothing we can do about it, you have to choose which field you want to choose, either engineering or medical.

because such exam cannot be postponed by you as it is conducted over all India.

All the best.
9th January 2011, 09:54 AM

Lightbulb Re: What to be done if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing?

Good morning Rahul,

You must appear in that exam in which you have prepared well.

According to me AIEEE would be the good option than AFMC becausE there are very less seats in AFMC, and if you are not selected than you have to wait 1 more year but in AIEEE atleast you will get any college.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!
9th January 2011, 01:22 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: What to be done if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing?

You cannot do anything as

dates cannot change for person to person

also you need to decide by your own which section you are strong and of your interest as both

AIEEE is related to engineering

and AFMC is related to Medical

and both are different decide yourself which you want to choose..

and more over Better to choose AIEEE as many seats are available compare to AFMC Which is having 130 seats with 105 for boys...think once..
9th January 2011, 05:29 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

If dates clash then you will have to make a choice between AFMC & AIEEE.Choose wisely....

Best of Luck!!!!!!!!
9th January 2011, 10:42 PM
sonu1234

if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing than there is only one way you have to leave one exam. so, see for which exam your preparation is better give only that exam.
9th January 2011, 10:42 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

A date was fixed then it is nothing to do.You need to sacrifice any one of them.It is better if you decide your career path i.e. engineering or doctor,because career is always by choice not by chance.
10th January 2011, 09:00 AM
rahul_kumar066

It is totally depend upon you what you want to be it is your career path.No one can solve your problem.So it will better for you to choose your career on your interest
10th January 2011, 12:08 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if AIEEE and AFMC examination dates clashes then you have choose one examination only. either you have to appear in AIEEE or in AFMC.

it is impossible to change any one of this examination date and time for anyone personal problem. if examination time is different two examination then you may try to come to the second examination after appearing in the first examination.

but if you have only examination to choose then i think it is better to choose AIEEE examination. but if you think that AFMC is better for you then choos AFMV. then appear in AFMC examination and do not appear in AIEEE. try for other engineering entrance examination like IIT JEE and other state level engineering entrance examination.

best wishes.
10th January 2011, 12:21 PM
mukul0094
Banned

If your exam date is clashes then you do hard labour and attend on the basic concept because more question are related on the basic concept. Do practice from many books. you can do practice from the previous year question paper which is available in the book stall. all the best.
10th January 2011, 12:24 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Dear friend ,
It is your choice in which field you want to go .
If you want to go in medical field then you must give AFMC and if you want to do engineering then you must appear for AIEEE.
by the way it also depends on your preparation.

Best of luck!!!!!
10th January 2011, 12:24 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: What to be done if AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing?

Dear friend,

You are suffering from really bad condition since both AIEEE and AFMC are the most important exams for your career.There's nothing we can do except complaining this big mistake to both the institutions.ISAT and VITEEE were also clashing on the same date but after they got many complains from the students VITEEE changed their timings from ISAT.So I suggest you to complain about this mistake to both the institutions.If no solution is obtained,then you should give AIEEE exam rather than AFMC according to me.

ALL THE BEST
10th January 2011, 12:43 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrahul143 View Post
what to do as my aieee and afmc exams are clashing due to collapsing of aieee exam date 1week delay
Hi,

AIEEE has already changed their dates. They will not be going to change it again. As far as AFMC is concerned you can request them through e-mail or letter.
The chances are very low as both exams are admission to different fields. Very few people will like to give both the exams. So it is better for you to decide whether to go for MBBS or Engineering.

All the Best...
10th January 2011, 01:04 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

EXAM dates can't be changed due to your individual problem.
AIEEE is related to engineering and AFMC is related to medical .so, it depends upon you to choose medical or engineering .
i will advice you to choose your career according to your interest only.

hard luck
10th January 2011, 01:06 PM
rks_estate

Hi,

When AIEEE and AFMC exam dates are clashing, then you will choose any one exam which is suitable & better for you & your career.

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination & AFMC stands for Armed Forces Medical College, in both exam you choose any one in which you are interested.

If you are interested in Engineering then choose AIEEE exam and if you are interested in Medical then choose AFMC exam. Both exams are benificial for your career.

Decide & Choose any one exam.

Good Luck
10th January 2011, 02:40 PM
mishra245

Now you choose only one exam for the attending examination.
The dates are not changed by both exams.
so you can choose only one field i.e. AIEEE or AFMC.
10th January 2011, 02:48 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

AIEEE and AFMC are totally different exam and if dates of both are clashing then you can't do anything as there is no any provision of date change after announcement.

you will have to choose one .so, think silently and decide in which field you want to go and then decide to sit in one of these two important exams.
10th January 2011, 03:31 PM
babydoll

Hello friend,
This is very rare to face this situation, but unfortunately you don't have any option to appear for both the exams.
So better to appear for the exam which you have prepared well. You can choose the exam by your choice of interest. these are the different field of education as AIEEE for Engineering and AFMC for the Medical.
The fact about the both of exam is that, AIEEE is quite good as compared to the AFMC because AIEEE have more number of seats while AFMC have very few seats. So AFMC is tough than AIEEE.

This is all from my side, now its your turn to choose the right one.
Good luck!!!
10th January 2011, 03:57 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

There is no other go you can either opt to write AIEEE or AFMC. I could understand that it is a real tough situation for you to decide what to write but no go decide which will really suit you and where exactly your passion lies.
10th January 2011, 04:16 PM
vikrant singh.669

what is the fullform of aieee i am need of it urgently
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Well friend,

Its fight between AIEEE and AFMC.First see>> are you Eligible For both the Exam ??.

Except For KV's, No where biology/Maths as an optional subject with Maths/Biology.

If you are A Kendriya Vidyalaya Student then you must be more Intellect than any guy(Depends). But at your 11th class you have chosen both Biology and Maths.You would have chosen only one subject as per as your Interest.But Its a great confusion arises that which Exam to be chosen.

I would like to suggest you that don't go against your Interest,because if you will then you have to pay for this, i.e you can't crack both Exam side by side.

Go with that Exam for which you have more Confidence than other, i.e if you are more confident in AIEEE then don't write AFMC exam.

So, don't write AFMC if you are not interested and contrast to seats and Cut off, AFMC is more strict to these rules and seats are very less.

Choice is yours now,

Good luck.
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,
It is all upto you to decide:
If you are interested in engineering field you can write for aieee exam or otherwise if you are interested in medical field then you have to write for AFMC exam.

But the best choice according to me is AIEEE as you can get the exposure and seats to many colleges for varied courses.

All the best!!
10th January 2011, 04:38 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi friend,
it depend upon your subject in which your command is better, i.e.., either biology or maths .
as a bio student i think tou can go through AFMC exam if your biology is well
because AFMC is considered as 2nd best college in india.
thanks
10th January 2011, 06:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

If Your Dates Are Clashed for AIEEE And AFMC Entrance exams, then Its Better If You can Choose One of the Paper. Because The Dates Can not Changes For The One Students.

So, if You are interested In Engineering Then Appear The AIEEE Examinations And If you are Interested In Medical, Then please Appear the AFMC Exams.

So, Basically its Totally depends On your Personal Interest, So please Think Seriously about this Matter and Decide Yourself.

But, if You Asked For me Than I will Suggest You to Join the AIEEE Entrance exams. Because In this exams there are Lots of chance to get The Seats In Good Colleges.

But In AFMC, the Seats are Limited, So You Have To work For that To get the seat In Top Colleges. So, please think Once again In which Exams You want To appear First, Because the Dates are Not yet Changed For You. So please decide Yourself !
10th January 2011, 06:13 PM
shiraj
Senior Member+

hello,
well the best advice for you that would be better is that prepare for one exam...with which ever you feel more comfortable you prepare for that exam...don't try for both the exams because you may spoil the exam...concentrate on one exam and the better try another exam next time...
all the very best.
10th January 2011, 06:45 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if the AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing then its totally depend on your interest.Means in which field you are interested.
but in my opinion if you are interested in engineering than AIEEE is batter option.
good luck.......
10th January 2011, 07:23 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

AIEEE and AFMC dates are clashing
There is no other way,

You can go and attend only for one exam. Very sad that you got into a situation like this.

But you can write AIEEE as first option and then you can write AFMC in later years.

good luck.
4th March 2011, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

enough with ur no other way thing .......cheer up ther at different timings
9th March 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

we took both the forms bcoz we want to get thru it how can you just suggest to choose any one? its not a very easy choice we have studieid maths as well as bio for two years...so its just time waste ?!
23rd March 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hey dnt worry go to cbse.nic.in where they hav declared that students who hav opted fr both xams cn gvi both d paper on d sam day bt tym will b different!1 u cn read that declarartion by goin to public portal on www.cbse.nic.in
13th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the date for amupmdc entrance exam for health science courses?
28th April 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

can i change my aieee center to coimbatore?
31st May 2015, 11:57 AM
updater
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrahul143 View Post
The bitter truth is that you can only give one exam as both the exams are on same date. The one important thing you can do is that you can weigh the pros and cons of both exams and give the exam which is fit for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?