25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?

I do phd political science can first ly clear net exam its compersery and can I will start my resaech after clear m.a first year. Can you tell me what should I do for the same? Help me to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political science and get a job later.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  3. Can I be eligible for Ph.D after completing M.A in Political Science with 54%
  4. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  5. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  7. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  8. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  9. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  10. How to do PhD in Political Science? Which are the universities are offering PhD in Political Science?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  12. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
  13. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  14. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  15. Syllabus for Law and governance entrance test in JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I do Research on Saga of Partition if India During Independence of India in PhD(Political Science)?
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
  18. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
30th September 2015, 10:07 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do phd political science can first ly clear net exam its compersery and can I will start my resaech after clear m.a first year. Can you tell me what should I do for the same? Help me to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political science and get a job later.
The following will be eligibility criteria required for PhD in Political Science. Candidate should meet any on of them.

- To be eligible for PhD in Political Science then the candidates should be a complete Master degree its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidates must score at 55% of marks at the Master degree level and relaxation will be applicable for those candidates who are belonging to the reserved category.

- You must appear and qualify in the NET or the entrance exam conducted by the respective university in order to get PhD admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?