24th October 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?

I just compliet my eng. From bhopal.
i compliet my engineering from elecronics and comunication branch.can i join air force,for which post i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  2. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  3. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  5. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  6. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  7. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  8. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  9. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to join in Indian Air Force being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Selection procedure of Indian Air Force? -- [New]
  11. What are the different posts in Air Force? Procedure to join them?
  12. What shall I do to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  13. How to join Air Force Course after completing 12th? How to apply for it?
  14. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  15. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  16. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  17. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  18. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?
24th October 2011, 05:30 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?

Dear Friend

According to your qualification (B.Tech.) you can apply for following jobs.

Combined Defense Services

The CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year.
There are four wings for which you can opt.
IMA, IAF, INA, OTA
As you are willing to go in Air Force so you will have to opt IAF wing for the exam.
http://upsc.gov.in/

Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) through Direct Entry Scheme

If you want core job of engineering then this option would be more relevant for your choice.
The advertisement for this exam is published in December (schedule may change) in
Employment News and National Dailies. Also you can get the information on the official
website of Indian Air Force.
http://careerairforce.nic.in/

Visit the websites to get more details about the exams.
24th October 2011, 09:30 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?

Dear Friend
As, you are intarested in Air Force services so, For you there have a good choice for you that is CDS (Combined Defense Services) examination.

The CDS examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year.First exam have already conducted in the month of June and in Decembar have 2nd publising when you may sit for exam if you fillup the from otherwise you have to wait for next year examination.

For more and other information you may visit: http://upsc.gov.in/

Thanks!
28th December 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

at the time i am in 3rd year b.tech ece branch
when i take exm of air force
4th January 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

hai i am applying for airforce
i have a small doubt is it is course or job ?
3rd April 2012, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

hi m student of btech ECE 3rd year ....i want to know that can i apply for Air Force???n when will b the test conducted for that???
2nd July 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am in 3rd year pursuing B Tech. in ECE branch from Rajasthan Technical University Kota. i have a query that, can i give CDS exam in 3rd year. Presently my age is 22 year.
10th August 2012, 01:51 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

hi dear...

yes you can join air force after completion of b.tech with ECE.

There are many field you can join in air force.
1.Pilot
2.Ground field
3.Technical field

If you join any of field then give some test.

1.For Pilot:

->for pilot you can give the CDS exam .CDS exam conducted by UPSC twice in year.
->age limit is 19 -25 year
-.graduation :degree from any university.

->this field only foe male candidate.

2.ground field:

->
for joining ground field you can give the AFCAT exam .this is also cinducted by UPSC .
age limit is 20-25 year.
graduation :degree with any university with 60% marks.

3.Technical field:

->In this field you can apply with degree in any university.
age limit 19-25 year.
this is for both male and female.

You can apply for any of field ..this is depend on your interest.

all the best dear...
29th September 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

i have an avg. of 53% in ece engg. can i join airforce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?