16th January 2017, 08:23 PM
Bpavansai

Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?

Respected Sir, My Son is studying in class 11th with MPC Group but he is very much interested in Agriculture courses so I want to know is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Agriculture after completing class 12th MPC Group?
  2. Which courses are available in HCU that I can pursue after completing my Intermediate with MPC? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do BSc Agriculture after completing intermediate with MPC group? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is a better choice for Higher studies for my daughter after completion of Intermediate with MPC group if she interested in Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Agriculture engineering after completing intermediate in MPC?
  6. Which courses can I pursue after completing MPC? How can I apply for the course?
  7. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  8. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  9. Best courses after intermediate in MPC group other than B.Tech
  10. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  11. Do I have to qualify CPT first to pursue CA even after completing MPC group?
  12. Can I pursue M.Sc Botany after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which other courses are available other than Agriculture for pursuing Masters?
  13. How to join Biotechnology college after completing intermediate 2 year in MPC group?
  14. Which course should I join after completion of Intermediate in MPC having interest in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  16. Which course would be the best for pursuing after Intermediate with (MPC)?
  17. What to do to join CA course after completing intermediate course in MPC group? How to register and duration of the course?
  18. Intermediate MPC student can do graduation Agriculture?
17th January 2017, 04:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?

The minimum eligibility criteria to join agriculture degree course after completing 12th is that a candidate must have done 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC and ST categories from recognised board. Minimum age should not be less than 17 and maximum should not exceed 25 years. Moreover if you want to take admission in government institute then you have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the state university all India entrance exam.
17th January 2017, 10:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group?

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. MPC is a Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For bachelor of technology course in agriculture candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. As per my knowledge, you are eligible eligible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group.
2nd April 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 12th class so after this in which way I should take agriculture engineer in which way what way ?.
30th April 2019, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Sri, after inter compartment/supplementary passed students are eligible for agriculture engineer.
13th September 2020, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have studied mpc (maths, physics, chemistry) without biology in intermediate in APSWREIS jr college kovvr ,but I am interested in agriculture can I do bse agriculture ,and what are opportunities for me
28th December 2020, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue agriculture course after completing intermediate with mpc group
30th December 2020, 07:00 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. For Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. MPC is a Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For bachelor of technology course in agriculture candidate must have passed 12th with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. As per my knowledge, you are eligible eligible to pursue Agriculture courses after completing Intermediate with MPC group.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?