2nd February 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects?

MBBS: I have completed intermediate MPC but I have interested only medicine I can do MBBS am a eligible or not to medicine my 10 2 percentage 50% there is providing any scholarship

5th February 2016, 05:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects?

For MBBS admission you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology at class 12th level. If you haven't studied Biology then you will not be eligible for admission in any medical college in India.

Medical entrance exam have Zoology and Botany subjects questions. Therefore, it is very important to opt these subject in class 12th.
5th February 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do MBBS course after completing intermediate with MPC subjects?

No, you are not eligible to do MBBS course after completion of your Intermediate with MPC subjects. To be eligible to get admission for doing MBBS course, you must have completed Intermediate with BiPC subjects namely Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and you must have to appear and qualify Medical entrance examinations. Since, you have not pursued Intermediate course in Medical Science stream, you are not eligible to do MBBS course.
7th January 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I was reading intermediate in MPC,next degree in BA completed,bit I will interested the MBBS DOCTOR,so what I can? please tell sir?
7th February 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to do MBBS for mpc students in oother countries?
2nd May 2017, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mpc in 11 class and now want to do mbbs
So they suggest me to complete mpc in 12 too and write biology as additional subjects
Is it possible to enter into mbbs in that way
9th May 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir please suggest me to any chance to do MBBS after completing 10 2 with mpc in 2016 sir please suggest actually my interested subject is biological science sir please help me sir .....
21st May 2020, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate in MPC but I have to do medicine can u please help me how it os
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?