24th November 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What to do next having cleared Openmat Exam? Can I change my regional center to Noida instead of Srinagar? How much fee should be deposited?

I have cleared openmat held on 21 Aug 2011.
Please let me know step by step :what to do next.
can I change my regional center to Noida instead of Srinagar.
CAN I deposit fees at NOIDA refional center and for first semester how much to be deposited.
MY CONTACT IS [email protected] and neelutj@gmail .com

contact no is 901 345 2697.
as rang up number of times to get details but could not get a satis factory response.thanks and reply asap

4th May 2020, 04:13 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: What to do next having cleared Openmat Exam? Can I change my regional center to Noida instead of Srinagar? How much fee should be deposited?

Once you have cleared the exou are eligible to apply for the admissions of MBA or PGDM courses according to your area of interests.

The applications or admission forms are available at the website of IGNOU regional centres which can be downloaded and filled applicaitions should be send to regional director of IGNOU Regional centers.

To change the Regional centre first you need to change the study center. TO change the study centre the respective change of study centre change form to be downloaded from the site of regional centre and filled form to be sent to the regional centre.

The course fee of 1000 Rs can be paid (according to 2011-2012 fee structure) in favor of IGNOU through bank draft or challan and payable at the city where the regional centre is located.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?