4th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Basharat Nazir

May I change my college and subject from Srinagar to Anantnag? I am a BA part-II student

can i change my college and subject in B.A.2nd year from Srinagar to Anantnag?
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  2. Is it possible to change school in class 12th and also the optional subject?
  3. How to do MSc in Kashmir University?
  4. What is the procedure to change optional subject of Maths to Physical education in 12th standard?
  5. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  6. Can I change my subject in science stream?
  7. Which subjects are easy for UPSC exam? I am doing Civil engineering from NIT Srinagar
  8. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  10. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Scholarship for OBC students for studying in NIT Srinagar? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?
  13. Criteria to change stream from CSE to EE during 2nd year? Is it possible to change the college?
  14. Is it possible to change my college in 2nd year?
  15. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  16. What to do next having cleared Openmat Exam? Can I change my regional center to Noida instead of Srinagar? How much fee should be deposited?
  17. Can I change my subject in 12th after joining the school?
  18. What's the cut-off marks for ST in NIT Srinagar? Can I get any seat in NIT Srinagar? I've secured 48 marks in AIEEE
13th July 2018, 05:55 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: May I change my college and subject from Srinagar to Anantnag? I am a BA part-II student

You can change your college in 2nd year of education if your colleges accept the admission.

The national colleges like NIT, IIT colleges do not accept the change of college or subject.
Few colleges accept the change if they come under same university but there are few colleges which accept admission in 2nd year education.

You need to take permission from the present college and new college and if they accept admission then you can change your college admission from Srinagar to Anantnag.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?