24th April 2013, 07:48 PM
s ramana
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1

What to do as a site engineer if I am a civil engineer?

Hi this is Ramana. Am an graduated fresh civil engineer and i want to do as an site engineer with M_Tech course so can u please guide me which college is better for M_tech ? Is it is good to do site engineer with M -tech course (or) not?

7th October 2017, 10:40 PM
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Rohtak
Posts: 74
Default Re: What to do as a site engineer if I am a civil engineer?

If you want to become a Google site engineer. You must need to study in A grade University. Those few University are:-
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur.
4. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani.
5. Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
From where to get the form of M.Phil in Social work in Loyola College? Which is the official site for it? 1 18th May 2011 10:23 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: