16th May 2010, 03:27 PM
Shreya Bhattacharya

What does the International law subject include? Institutes offering the course in India? What are the future prospects of the course?

I recently heard about International Law as a subject. What does it include? Where in India can one find institutions offering courses on this subject? What are the future job prospects?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the prospects of LLM (international law) offered by Indian Law university?
  2. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  3. What is international business? What are the future prospects? List of the good colleges offering the same in Pune and Bangalore?
  4. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  5. How many seats are available all over India in DM Hematopathology? Best institutes offering this course? What are the prospects?
  6. Best university in India for LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about different colleges or universities offering M.Com in Marketing Management in India? What are the future prospects of M.Com in Marketing Management?
  8. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  9. What is the national and international ranking of KIIT Bhubaneswar Orrisa? Future prospects of doing B.Tech and M.Tech from this college?
  10. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  11. Universities in UK that offer Masters in international relations course? Scope of this course?
  12. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research?
  13. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  14. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  15. Career in Law? entrance, syllabus and institutes for Law?
  16. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India -- [New]
  17. Are there any courses after B.E in Satellite Communication? Institutes offering the course? Jobs prospects available? What kind of work is expected from a satellite communication engineer?
  18. Am I eligible to study LLB in Abroad being a B.Com graduate?
22nd April 2011, 12:35 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: What does the International law subject include? Institutes offering the course in India? What are the future prospects of the course?

Hi dear,
International law includes both the customary rules and usages to which states have given express or tacit assent and the provisions of ratified treaties and conventions.
The subjects of international law – is part of international relations, endowed with the norms of international law, subjective rights and obligations of the subjective.
Research in international and foreign law may involve researching a particular topic or issue. As one can imagine, these topics are varied: human rights, taxation, environmental law, criminal law, litigation, trade, etc. While the materials and sources may vary, there are some common ways to approach researching an international law topic.

When researching an international law topic, the researcher is usually looking for several bodies of law and sources of information:

public or private international law (usually treaties and documents);
foreign law (national laws);
uniform laws, guidelines or principles (materials from IGOs and NGOs); and
commentary and explanatory materials.
here, in the attachment , i have attached detail about international law- its scope and application .it will really help you a lot more.
thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf international law.pdf(115.7 KB, 626 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?