4th October 2010, 01:40 AM
sreekanth.b

Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?

Hi,

I would like to know about the future prospects of studying MBA in UK. I want to just pursue MBA and want to settle back in India.

I am completely confused and want to have some experts help to clarify my doubt.

Right now iam working in TCS and have 2 yrs of experience as software engineer and have an aggregate of 79% in my engineering.

I have applied to top universities like University of Manchestor, university of leeds, Glasgow university,University of birmingham, kingston university.

Could you please tell us about future prospects and about some good universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  2. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  3. Which PSUs will accept GATE 2016 scores for Production engineering stream?
  4. What are the future prospects after doing B.A programme from SR with Maths and Economics? Can I do MBA from reputed institutes?
  5. Future prospects of studying Economics and Mathematics ? What career options will I have?
  6. Should I opt for MBA or Masters in Engineering as per my bachelor degrees? Future prospects?
  7. Future prospects of studying Geography Honors with Maths? Do this course available in West Bengal?
  8. What should I do job or M.Tech? Which option should I choose?
  9. Prospects of CS course after completing BBA graduation?
  10. What should be done after B.A in History? Future scope of MBA after completing B.A in History?
  11. Can I do MBA after my graduation(In arts)? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in India for students having MBA degree from outside India?
  12. How should I appear for MBA entrance? I am studying B.Com
  13. Duration of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the benefits of studying 12th standard in Delhi school? -- [New]
  15. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  16. How to get admission in Kalin University for M.Com Part I?
  17. Is M.Des a good option after B.Tech in Computer Science? What are the future prospects of Job in this field?
  18. Which type of MBA course is most suitable for me and have good future? I am in B.Com final year right now
20th June 2011, 09:11 AM
Sagar Keshari

Default Re: Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?

why going or thinking about outside doing mba if you have one of the worlds top 10 college in india. sit for cat crack it and get into iim . . . and till now your had done a number of good course.go for mba in finance. . . .
20th June 2011, 01:45 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,
just go through this attachments...you'll get an idea.

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: docx Top Universities in UK.docx(19.5 KB, 375 views)
20th June 2011, 01:47 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

hi friend,
just go through this attachments, you'll get an idea...
Attachment 33947.

all the best
20th June 2011, 09:44 PM
swumit

I had few questions regarding pursuing an MBA from UK
since i have no work experience i would be looking for an admit from universities like Cardiff( course in logistics )....
What are the job opportunities in UK after completing the course..

Is it wise to come to india and look for a job ?
what can i expect for logistics in the indian market?

if i complete mba from uk and come to india and get paid similar to the ppl who completed there mba from india then what is the use of spending so much money.....

could someone please help me answer these questions or if someone could provide me a link where i could find all the answers to my questions

Thank you
22nd July 2011, 08:41 PM
abhi789
Banned

first of all qualifying for foreign college is simple task as compared to cat because ther is no rush for one field like in india.if you want to do m.b.a. from abroad then go for it you will get more opportunities in whole world
best of luck.
3rd July 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?

[QUOTE=sreekanth.b;210585]Hi,

I would like to know about the future prospects of studying MBA in UK. I want to just pursue MBA and want to settle back in India.

I am completely confused and want to have some experts help to clarify my doubt.

Right now iam working in TCS and have 2 yrs of experience as software engineer and have an aggregate of 79% in my engineering.

I have applied to top universities like University of Manchestor, university of leeds, Glasgow university,University of birmingham, kingston university.

Could you please tell us about future prospects and about some good universities.[/QU

u can copmlte your mba and try in mnc u get better opprotunity in india
17th September 2013, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

ok but i dont have any idea about mba in out but my friends are saying like this come and do mba in uk so iam totally confussing so give best answer to my question please?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?