6th November 2016, 12:43 AM
ashokrana

Which Universities are good for pursuing MCA? What is the procedure of admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed BCA and now I want to continue with my studies. I want to know which Universities are good for pursuing MCA? What is the procedure to apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  2. What is the procedure followed for taking admission for M.Tech in USA?
  3. Eligibility criteria for doing MS in Germany?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?
  6. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in computer science? What is the procedure to get admission there?
  7. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  8. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
  9. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  10. When does the admission procedure begins after MCA entrance exam? How much score is required for attaining good colleges?
  11. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA?
  12. List of top 10 Indian Universities for pursuing masters in English literature?
  13. List of good universities offering part time Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in there?
  14. Which are the best universities for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the exams I need to complete to do masters in Germany? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission in MCA in good Universities? How may I get admission in NIT? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from NIIT and I didn't take mathematics papers in either Inter or Gradudation
  17. List of universities favourable to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure for a non mathematics student to pursue MCA?
7th November 2016, 03:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Universities are good for pursuing MCA? What is the procedure of admission?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good colleges for pursuing your MCA course, kindly have a look at it.

> Baroda Institute Of Management Study
Address: Lalbaug, Manjalpur, Near Avdhuth Society, Near Vishvamitra Fatak, Vadodara, Gujarat 390011
Phone:0265 266 1616

> Balaji College
Address: Chhani, Vadodara, Gujarat 391740

> Institute of Science & Technology for Advanced Studies & Research
Address: Mota Bazaar, Vallabh Vidhyanagar, Anand, Gujarat 388120
Phone:02692 234 955

> AES Institute of Computer Studies, School of Computer Studies
Address: A.G.Teacher's College Campus, University Road, Navrangpura, Vadodara, Gujarat 380009
Phone:079 2640 2987

> Nirma University
Address: Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Vadodara, Gujarat 382481
Phone: 02717 241 900

For admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute or by your state itself. After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail admission in the course.
8th November 2016, 05:52 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which Universities are good for pursuing MCA? What is the procedure of admission?

To pursue MCA course your qualification is suitable and your degree percentage should be 60%,and done in reputed university.

* To study this course admission into IIT required All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET).
* For other colleges you need to download the concerned Institute form download it and attach the documents required and forward it.
* And also for your state separate entrance exam will conduct you can attend and cleat it for the best college in govt Quota.
* Do not encourage management quota seat because Fee should be bit high.

List Of Top Colleges :

* University of Pune Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007 020 2560 1099 , [email protected] www.unipune.ac.in

* Jawaharlal Nehru University New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, 110067 011 2670 4090 , director_admissions @mail.jnu.ac.in www.jnu.ac.in

* University of Hyderabad Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 046 040 2313 2102 , [email protected] www.uohyd.ac.in

* NIT Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015 0431 250 0370 , [email protected] www.nitt.edu

* Birla Institute of Technology 27, malviya industrial area, Malviya Nagar Industrial Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017 0141 - 4019798 , [email protected] www.bitmesra.ac.in

* NIT NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Srinivasnagar, Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka 575025 0824 247 4000 www.nitk.ac.in

* Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology Teliarganj, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211004 91-0532-2545404 , [email protected] www.mnnit.ac.in

The above colleges are best MCA course offering choose which one you need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?