18th December 2009, 03:57 PM
bnbabbhy

mbbs programme and facilities for underprevileged students, cid faculty?

hello iwan to know how can i join the mbbs programme after my +2 what is the minimum percentage required to apply? how can i get the entrance form is there any provision for the underprivelleged students for any type of scholarship programme i am also instred to join the crime investigation dfepartment cid faculty whre can i get it in nepal or i hve to go abroad what is the quyalification required for it my questions are too leangthy i would be happy if u cold help me please actually i am the student of +2 scince

bnb abbhy
thank you

3rd January 2010, 03:10 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: mbbs programme and facilities for underprevileged students, cid faculty?

For persuing Mbbs in India you have crack entrance for it,there are numbers of entrance for it.
I am giving list of some reputed entrance for it in India :-

AIIMS,conducts its own entrance for mbbs as well as other master programs.Other details like availability of form,date of entrance are announced with notification.You can also get the information from its official website-http://www.aiims.edu

COMED-K : it is conducted by karnataka for admission all the government as well as private colleges in karnataka.

WBJEE : it is conducted by west bengal for admission all the government as well as private colleges in west bengal.

Besides these there are various other state as well as national level competetions for it.

All the required information regarding them are released in there respective notifications.

Scholarship depends on your performance in entrance as well as your academic background.

You can join CID after your graduation entrance for it are also conducted,it is based on sate wise different state have diffrent eligibility as well as entrance criteria for it.

Best of luck
10th January 2010, 03:43 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: mbbs programme and facilities for underprevileged students, cid faculty?

for mbbs program there are many entrance exams conducted once in a year :-
aiims
aipmt
afmc
state level medical entrance exam......

for aiims exam....M.B.B.S.- 2010
Entrance Examination - 1st June, 2010 (Tuesday)
Result (to be declared) - 15th July, 2010
Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English or whose results of Class – XII are likely. The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (Seventeen) years as on 31st December, 2009.

for aipmt exam :-
Preliminary Examination:
April 03, 2010, 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
Final Examination:
May 16, 2010, 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
please refer the link for more details...http://aipmt.nic.in/Eligibility.htm

for afmc exam :-
AFMC is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Science These include training of medical undergraduates and post-graduates, dental postgraduates and conducting research in various medical subjects as well as those aspects which would affect the morale and performance of the Armed Forces both in war and peace.
Date of Entrance Examination: May 1st week, 2010
Availability of application forms: December 3rd week, 2009-January End, 2010
Announcement of Results: End May, 2010
Interviews: June, 2010

best of luck
12th January 2010, 10:18 AM
kusum singal

you missed the AIIMS entrance exam.now
you must havee 55% in your 12th class.
22nd February 2010, 01:23 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

you ask Questions clearly ...
you prepare for AIIMS ..
this exam is toughest medical entrance exam in india...
Eligibility Criteria: (i) Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe

Applying Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org …………. 15.02.2010 to 15.03.2010
.....good luck..
7th October 2010, 11:14 PM
mseetharamster

For joining MBBS in India entrance examination is compulsory
Most famous of them are AIIMS,JIPMER and every state conducts its own entrance test.

coming to fee if you get through AIIMS,fee is less than thousand per year which includes hostel,tuition,mess and all fees
JIPMER has also got very low fee structure where you will have no need of worrying for scholarships.

If you get in state universities or colleges then scholarship depends on the sate you have joined
22nd February 2011, 07:38 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

mbbs programme and facilities for under previleged students, cid faculty
For joining MBBS in India entrance examination is compulsory
Most famous of them are AIIMS,JIPMER and every state conducts its own entrance test.
to fee if you get through AIIMS,fee is less than thousand per year which includes hostel,tuition,mess and all fees
JIPMER has also got very low fee structure where you will have no need of worrying for scholarships.
If you get in state universities or colleges then scholarship depends on the sate you have joined
Eligibility Criteria: (i) Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
Applying Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org

15.02.2010 to 15.03.2010

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?