9th July 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the educational qualification for NDA?

what educational qulification for NDA....please tell me what is the qualification

16th July 2012, 10:02 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational qualification for NDA?

To appear in NDA examination you must complete 12th. After completion of 12th or when you will appear in 12th examination in that year you are eligible to appear in NDA examination.
for Army wing of National Defence Academy(NDA) candidates should pass 12th in 10+2 pattern or any other equivalent examination from a recognized education board or university to appear in the examination.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy(NDA) and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy candidates who have passed 12th with 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination from a recognized education board or university with Physics and Mathematics subject are eligible to appear in NDA examination.

When candidates are appearing in NDA examination maximum age should be less than 19 and candidates those are appearing in 11th examination are not eligible for NDA examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC two times in a year. This year NDA II examination will be conducted on 19th August, 2012. Here I am attaching the notification for this examination. Go through the attachment for more details about NDA examination. For information about other UPSC examination visit UPSC official website http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda2_2012_eng.pmd.pdf(101.8 KB, 40 views)
16th July 2012, 10:21 AM
JustShashank

Lightbulb Re: What is the educational qualification for NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what educational qulification for NDA....please tell me what is the qualification

For Army wing of National Defence Academy :-
You must have passed 12th from any state or central board or any equivalent exam.

For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at the Naval Academy :-
You must have passed 12th from any state or central board or any equivalent exam taking Physics and mathematics.

With these educational qualifications,you must be aged between 16.5 to 19yrs as on 1st january or 1st july in the year succeeding the exam.

Thank you!!!;-)
16th July 2012, 01:08 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.This exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year twice.NDA-I exam notification will release in the month of December and exam will held on April month every year.NDA-II exam notification will release in the month of May and exam will held on August month every year.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
Education Qualification:
You should have completed or appearing for final exam of 12th class in PCM stream from a recognized university.
Age limit:
Your age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.

If you are fulfilled with this criteria,then you can fill the this year NDA-I/NDA-II exam.

Visit official website for more details.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
16th July 2012, 01:30 PM
chaudhary777

dear friend ,

NDA stands for national defence academy .

this exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year called as NDA I &NDA II .

TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS EXAM YOU NEED TO HAVE GIVEN QUALIFICATIONS :-

you must be an Indian .

you must be an unmarried male .

you must have done or studying in final year of 10+2 with PCM stream .

your age must be within 16.5 to 19 years .

hope the answer helps you .

all the best for your career .

chaudhary777 .
27th January 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

After my secondary shcool can site for nda exam
27th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

After my secondary shcool can site for nda exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?